Zero To One Million – One Stock At A Time Download
- Learn how you can become a millionaire by investing a small amount each month into one or two quality stocks.
- Discover how to build long term wealth by investing in stocks and not just buying index ETFs.
- Discover an interesting, powerful and rewarding alternative to passive index investing.
- Learn time-tested rules that can be used to make quality long-term investments.
- Have some basic understanding of the stock market.
On this course, we will be talking about a simple, robust strategy for investing your monthly income. The goal is to show that anyone can become a millionaire by investing a small amount into the stock market each month. This is my alternative to index investing.
These days, if you ask someone how to invest in the stock market, chances are they’ll point you to a cheap index fund. Something like SPY that invests in 500 of the largest US stocks. Or VTI, from Vanguard, which owns almost 4000 stocks.
Index investing has taken off. Over 20% of US assets are invested in index funds and this figure continues to grow. Some have even suggested that over 40% of funds are invested in index funds.
Now, I love index funds because they provide a really easy way for anyone to invest in the stock market. But there are other ways to invest too and on this course I want to show you an alternative to index funds that I believe is more interesting, more fun, and if you do it right, more powerful.
Essentially, we’re going to look at a strategy that buys one or two quality stocks each month.
Each month, you save some money and you put that into one or two high quality investments. Do this for long enough and you’ll eventually build up a portfolio of tens or even hundreds of different stocks, each one bought at an attractive price.
This is the method I am using to invest in shares for my own retirement. So far it’s been going really well. And on this course I show you exactly how to do it too.
Make no mistake this is a long term approach that’s designed to grow your wealth over 10, 20, 30 years. It’s not a strategy to make you rich overnight and it’s not a strategy for a lump sum, this is a strategy you can use to invest your monthly income or savings.
This is also a strategy that I’ve backtested extensively on historical data and if you start now and you commit to this strategy, you can become a millionaire.
On this course we concentrate on two variables. How much can you save and what return can you get on those savings.
It’s these two variables that will decide how quickly you can get to one million dollars.
- If you can invest $500 a month at an annual rate of 8% you’ll have a million in 34 years
- Invest $1000 a month at an annual rate of 10% and you’ll be a millionaire in 23 years
- Invest $2000 a month at an annual rate of 12% and you’ll have a million in just 16 years
I’d love to hear what you think of this strategy and I’d love to hear about the stocks you’re investing in. So please take this course and let’s get started.
- Beginner investors who want to pick stocks and don’t want to just buy index ETFs.
- Anyone with an income who wants to save and invest for retirement.
- Investors looking for a reliable way to build long term wealth.
- Anyone who wants to become a millionaire through investing reliably in stocks.