Bob Proctor – Path to Agreement Final Download
To millions of people across the globe, the name Bob Proctor is synonymous with success.
As a speaker, author, consultant, coach, and mentor, Bob Proctor works with business entities and individuals around the world, instilling within them not only the mental foundations of success and the motivation to achieve, but also the actionable strategies that will empower them to grow, improve, and thrive in today’s every-changing world. Through the Proctor Gallagher Institute, Bob, Sandy Gallagher, and their team teach the principles, strategies, and fundamentals that help people and organizations create the results they want in life. Course:
Path to Agreement Course:
Path to Agreement shows you that selling is not talking to people about a product or service. It’s not being pushy, aggressive, or competitive. It’s not one person winning and the other losing.
Professional selling is a win-win proposition. It’s leading a prospect down a path of agreement. It’s finding out something they want, mixing it with something you have and then giving it back to them.
Path to Agreement is an action-oriented course that explains four powerful concepts for building your business-PROFESSIONAL, SELLING, MANAGEMENT, and PSYCHOLOGY.
As you gain a greater understanding of each of those four areas, it will become obvious that anyone can improve their sales ability by effectively executing these ideas-particularly understanding the mind or psychology.
This course walks you through a tried and true process that allows you to earn any amount of money you really want. It teaches you how to . . .
• Understand the mind and behavior in relation to sales.
• Be your best regardless of outside circumstances.
• Lead another person in a path of agreement.
• Develop other people if you want to build a team.
• How to keep your paradigm from controlling you while you’re communicating with your prospect.
• 6 powerful steps to incorporate into every sales presentation that will make you a highly effective salesperson.
• The only two reasons anyone will buy anything.
• What you must do to be able to truly evaluate what is of value or importance to your prospects.
• The one thing you must do to increase your productivity (it’s not what you think).
• A simple and effective way to go back and sell to a prospect who has the need and the means but didn’t buy the first time.
• A simple way to get the prospect interested in your idea.
• How to reassure your prospect so they don’t experience buyer’s remorse and become a client for life.
• One of the greatest problems in effective sales communications and how to overcome it.